As a corporate organization, it is our responsibility to ensure that we support initiatives in the communities through implementation of life skills training in areas such as entrepreneurship, health management and protection of the environment.
The Extreme Sports family has planted over 2000 seedling all over Nairobi. This activity is undertaken by each club during each Edition of the Super 8 Soccer Tournament.
Below: Kamaliza FC Tree Planting Session - Among the MDGs is the goal to eradicate Desertification, and in a view to conserve the environment, we have tree planting and community clean ups by the teams that we work with.
Extreme Sports teams are actively involved in
- HIV/Awareness creation in their neighborhoods.
- Reproductive health and HIV/AIDS awareness.
- Active counseling programmes to team members.
- Minimal sponsorship to student in difficult circumstances.
- Seek for sponsorship from well wishers, companies, NGO Target street boys in KABIRIA slum and endeavors engaging them in sport activities.
Partnership of Extreme Sports Ltd and Vision Africa
On October 17th and 18th 2015 Extreme Sports was proud to support Vision Africa in its inaugural Patrons Tournament. The tournaments purpose was to use football to bring together almost 200 young people from across Kenya to access advice, guidance and support on critical issues affecting their lives through a series of workshops as well as receiving a nutritious meal.
Set around a seven aside tournament were a series of workshops aimed at raising awareness, Â provide guidance and advice on tackling some of the issues that have great impacts on their lives right now and protecting them for the future. Throughout the weekend every team attended workshops and were able to seek mentoring, to help them understand and guide them on making informed decisions which influence their future.
Themes of the workshops included
- Understanding the harm of drugs and alcohol
- Protecting yourself from HIV and AIDS
- Tackling gender based violence
- Setting personal goals
- How to improve your self confidence
- UNICEF-understanding your rights as a child
- Where can you seek help to protect you from harm or risk
- Mental and physical wellbeing
- Financial advice
- Career planning and vocational training
- Tribalism and discrimination
We are proud to be part of a great course and are well aware that sports is a great medium to impart useful knowledge to our youngsters and the leaders of tomorrow. Where negative vices continue to haunt our communities its everyone's call to be part of changing and re writing the narrative. Thank you Vision Africa for organizing such a worthwhile course. We are proud to be part of it!!